Terms & Conditions 2022
By paying the 50% booking deposit (or entire rental in case of a late booking) the renter confirms that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- All bookings are provisional until confirmed by e-mail and your deposit/full payment has been received.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking we consider to be unsuitable for our property.
- Prices are as quoted, but we reserve the right to correct any error.
- The payment of a 50% non-refundable deposit ensures reservation, and is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The balance is payable no later than 14 days before the arrival date.
- Prior to arrival a refundable security/damage deposit of 250 EUR (350 EUR for guests staying with dogs) will be taken.
- Security/damage deposits will be returned within 48 hours of departure via BACS payment subject to inspection by Kergudon Gites. Any proposed deduction will be discussed with the guest prior to repayment.
- In the event of excessive damage caused during a guests’ stay, Kergudon reserves the right to claim compensation in excess of the damage deposit held.
- Period of rental commences at 4.30pm on day of arrival, and ends at 10.00am on day of departure. Alterations to arrival and departure times are by prior arrangement only. We will endeavour to accommodate these requests but it may not always be possible.
- On departure the property is to be left in the same state of tidiness and cleanliness that it was accepted on arrival. Professional ‘end of stay cleaning’ can be booked in advance for an additional fee of dependent on gîte and whether the guest has travelled with dog(s).
- If upon your departure your gîte requires professional cleaning, a charge of 100 EUR will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Dogs are accepted by prearrangement only in our two dog friendly gîtes (Priory and Hayloft). We do not accept other pets.
- We understand that accidents happen and not all will result in a deduction from your damage deposit but please report breakages and damages, so that they may be replaced / rectified in time for our next guests.
- Your booking is only for the number of people stated on your confirmation email following your enquiry.
- Additional guests will only be accommodated with our prior approval. If our approval is not given and additional guests are accommodated a reduction will be made from your damage deposit. Maximum capacities of our accommodation (excluding babies) are Priory and Granary – six people; Hayloft and Stable – two people.
- Parents remain responsible for the behaviour of their children, and other children in their party, throughout their stay and are to ensure that they understand which areas are allocated to other gîtes so as not to cause a nuisance to other guests staying.
- We regret we cannot be held responsible for interruption in services e.g. internet, electricity, water. In the unlikely event that these occur we will endeavour to do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss or damage to you, your property or vehicle however caused. We strongly advise holiday insurance which covers you for all accidents. We cannot be held responsible for conditions outside our control e.g. cancelled or delayed flights & ferries, restrictive weather, etc. where you are unable to arrive at the property during the period that it is booked.
- The owners of Kergudon Gites reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to other guests or are not treating the property with due respect. In this event no refund will be made for the unused portion of the holiday.
- Kergudon Gites respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in the property but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out urgent repairs.
- Once the balance has been paid 14 days prior to your arrival, the total becomes non-refundable. We are happy to provide any documentation to support your holiday insurance claim should you need to cancel after payment of your balance.
- We strongly recommend that guests take out travel or holiday insurance.
Updated February 2022.