Brittany Holiday Useful Links
Au Lac Restaurant on the Lac Du Drennec is our favourite!
Auberge Du Menez in Saint-Rivoal is excellent.
Italian restaurant ‘L’Oree de Monts’ is in the centre of Sizun with excellent food and excellent ambiance.
The fantastic and rustic ‘Creperie de L’Argoat’ also in the centre of Sizun serves gret home cooked food for very reasonable prices.
With beautiful views and nearby walks ‘Milin Kerroc’h’ is a great place for lunch with the family.
- Au Lac Restaurant
- Milin Kerroc’h
- Creperie de L’Argoat
Links to Attractions and Places to Go:
- Family day out at ‘Oceanopolis’
- Walking in the enchanted forest at Huelgoat
- The Maison de la riviere in Sizun, great for walks
- Cycling in the Monts d’Arree
- Watersports on Lac Du Drennec at the Centre Nautique de l’Arree
Ferry Travel Sites:
- Brittany Ferries Plymouth to Roscoff;
- Cork to Roscoff;
- Poole to Cherbourg;
- Portsmouth to Le Havre, Caen, Cherbourg or St. Malo
- P&O Ferries Dover to Calais:
- DFDS Seaways Dover to Calais or Dunkirk;
- Portsmouth to Le Havre;
- Newhaven to Dieppe
- Condor Ferries Weymouth or Poole to St Malo (via the Channel Islands);
- Portsmouth to Cherbourg or to St Malo via the Channel Islands
- Irish Ferries Dublin to Cherbourg;
- Rosslare to Roscoff or Cherbourg
- Stena Line Rosslare to Cherbourg
Ferry Comparison Sites:
- Brest Airport Information and flights available to / from Brest
- Dinard Airport Information and flights available to / from Dinard
- Rennes Airport Information and flights available to / from Rennes
Air Travel Comparison Sites:
Driving in France tips and guidelines from various organisations: